WILD CARD Invitation
Tick your 'Bucket List' run in 2015
..... and be in this picture
Image courtesy Craig Muller - Backyard Adventures
UTi has made available a ‘Wild Card’ invitation with all proceeds going to the Zakhele Rhodes Public School.
Your R100 donation to the Rhodes Public School gets you into the draw for an entry to the 2015 UTi Rhodes Run.
And ... the lucky winner will also receive a fantastic Inov-8 Race Pro 12 pack
Pack sponsored by Inov-8
Send your name, mobile phone number and confirmation of payment to
Competition payment of R100 to be made to:
Bank FNB Account Name Rhodes Trail Run Branch Code 211217 Account 6210 1348 391
Deposit reference Your name
No cash deposits - EFT only
Closing date for entries Tuesday 17 February 2015
• The ‘Wild Card’ invitation will be done by way of a draw. The draw will be monitored by PKF (Port Elizabeth).
• The prize is one (1) ‘Wild Card’ invitation to the 2015 UTi Rhodes Run and one (1) Inov-8 Race Pro 12 pack.
All incidental costs such as travel, accommodation, meals, drinks etc will be for the winner’s own cost.
• The winner’s completed ‘Wild Card’ competition invitation/entry form to be returned to the organisers no later than 31 March 2015.
• All standard Rhodes Run entry criteria, as stipulated by the event organisers, will apply.
• Draw will take place on Friday 20 February.
• Winner will be notified telephonically, and will be announced on the UTi Rhodes Run website.
• Organisers decision will be final.
Zakhele Rhodes Public School
Some of the contributions facilitated by the Rhodes Run for the Zakhele Rhodes Public School in recent years:
• Wall panel heaters installed in every classroom
• TVs & DVD players in every classroom
• Sports equipment and sports team uniforms
• Box libraries – which significantly increased the in classroom & after-hours reading by pupils
• Educational material for all Grades.
• Winter clothing for pupils
• Internet access