"All I want for Christmas ... is my two front teeth, my two front teeth .... " and ...
For enlarged version of our 'Dear Santa' letter here or click on the image above
We can't help with everything on that Santa 'wish list' but the item that is wanted the mostest we sure can, and here is how -
Rhodes Run is once again making available a ‘Wild Card’ invitation with all proceeds going to the Zakhele Rhodes Public School projects.
Your R100 donation gets you into the draw for an entry to the 2016 Rhodes Run.
The lucky winner will also receive
- a Polar Buff®
- a hamper of Llama Bars
Send your name, mobile phone number and confirmation of payment to
Your donation of R100 to be made to:
Bank FNB Account Name Rhodes Trail Run Account 6210 1348 391 Branch Code 211217
Deposit reference Your name
No cash deposits - EFT only
Closing date for entries Tuesday 19 January 2016
• The ‘Wild Card’ invitation will be done by way of a draw. The draw will be monitored by PKF (Port Elizabeth).
• The prize is one (1) ‘Wild Card’ invitation to the 2016 Rhodes Run, one (1) Polar Buff® & a hamper of Llama Bars
All incidental costs such as travel, meals, accommodation, drinks etc will be for the winner’s own cost.
The Polar Buff® will be in the Wild Card entrant's registration pack and will not be posted
The hamper of Llama Bars will be sent to the winner before race day
The prizes are not transferable
Responsibility for delivery of the product prizes vests with Buff® and Llama Bars
• The winner’s completed ‘Wild Card’ competition invitation/entry form to be returned to the organisers no later than 9 February 2016. Failure to do so and the result of the first draw will be void and a second draw will take place. Should the winner not be in a position to participate after submitting his/her entry form, then a second draw will take place, provided the closing date has not passed.
• All standard Rhodes Run entry criteria, as stipulated by the event organisers, will apply.
• Draw will take place on Wednesday 20 January 2016.
• Winner will be notified telephonically, and will be announced on the Rhodes Run website.
• Organisers decision will be final.